HOW TO MAKE WALL DECOR - HORSE BATHROOM DECOR.
How To Make Wall Decor
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The making of electrical contact
- The structure or composition of something
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
83: Alright, we're gonna do it again for you now, okay
Saturday, October 9, 2010 Song of the day: Say Anything "The Writhing South"
I'm uploading this from the Bellingham airport. Funny how I thought I wouldn't be able to post today and this is one of my earliest posts in a day. Just want to get it over with so I don't worry about it later. This photo is of Erin, me, and Brandon sipping some morning Starbs under their tree wall decor. Isn't in magical? The lighting was so pretty everywhere today. I got some other good pics of Erin 'under the tree' that I'll have to post later.
This airport is SO SMALL! There are 3 gates! I have about 40 minutes til we board still, which gives me plenty of time to edit photos I took today. I'm also super stoked because I got a book called "The Gates" by John Connolly who is quickly becoming a favorite artist of mine. Did I talk about him already?? I dunno, he wrote 'The Book of Lost Things' which is one of my favorite books I've ever read. So magical and whimsical and wonderful. Funny how a lot of adjectives end in the 'ul' sound. Anyways, I started the Gates and so far i LOOOOOOVE it. Like, really, LOVE it. It is hilarious and bizarre and has kept my interest like a cup of coffee + red velvet cupcake does. Go Mr. Connolly!! You've done well.
Giacomo is going to pick me up from Vegas tonight then we'll make the 2 and a half hour drive back to Havasu. Long day of travel, although this is nothing compared to going to China (yes, I have been there). Too bad I didn't have my nice camera when I went to China, the amount of photo ops there would have made my memory card explode. The brain process is so strange. I went from talking about getting home from Vegas to my trip to China. Nonsense.
Alright, I'm going to sign off now. Want to get some things done before getting on the plane.
This isn't an exchange, but more of a "gift it forward" kind of thing. The people you make something for will not be making anything for you unless you happen to get on their list.
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me - something REAL that you could actually stub your toe on if you left it lying around on the floor.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.
1. There is no guarantee that you will like what I make, although I really hope you do. And, remember, sometimes it's okay to tell a little white lie to spare a person's feelings. *sniff*
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done 3 months from the day I make my offer.
4. I will not give you any clue what it's to be, so don't bother begging. ;-)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. If you sign up to receive something from me, all you need to do is offer your own "Make 5".
7. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but if you have geographical limits, please say so in your own post.
8. Since you're offering to Make 5 gifts, it's probably okay to sign up for 5 other people's "Make 5". Just follow your own heart on that. :)
9. Even though you sign up for others' Make 5, you might not actually get anything. It's probaby best to plan to give with no expectation of a return gift. You just never know.
I am currently on holidays and this is the best picture I had on this netbook - that was different. Not five - but might catch your eye!!
decorative wall sconces
pink and brown nursery wall decor
family room decorations
how to decorate a living room with a fireplace
asian decor ideas
peacock feather decor
decorating ideas for tall walls
decorating kid rooms