Carnival Theme Decorations : Shirt Decorating Ideas : Modern Baby Decor
Carnival Theme Decorations
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- An exciting or riotous mixture of something
- a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- a festival marked by merrymaking and processions
- A period of public revelry at a regular time each year, typically during the week before Lent in Roman Catholic countries, involving processions, music, dancing, and the use of masquerade
- A traveling amusement show or circus
- circus: a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment; "it was so funny it was a circus"; "the whole occasion had a carnival atmosphere"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
Made in Heaven
The title was the motto of the carnival decoration in our Karaoke bar this year. The themes of carnival decorations range from heaven to hell. The pictures of this year's carnival are completed now happily in heaven with a photo of Manu. The focus was clear at the girls, but from the usual carnival themes there are certainly enough pictures ;-) Au (SG), Switzerland, Feb 24, 2009.
It was my goddaughter's fifth birthday last week and her parents threw her an awesome birthday carnival! There was lots of fun food, games and prizes. I was really impressed with the decorations and booths they put together.
Instead of presents my friends asked each guest to bring a children's book for a book exchange. I think it was a great idea.
decorating backyard wedding
modern holiday decor
fall wedding decor ideas
decorative accessories from
bistro kitchen decorations
green wedding decoration ideas
religious home decor
cake decorating blogs
ideas for table decorations